If you have just installed your residential solar panel, you might need some guidance. Installing solar PV systems and then not giving any attention to them because there are 25 years of warranty would not be a smart move. According to the best solar company in Australia, even the best solar panels need maintenance. It is not too tough to maintain a solar panel.
Just a few simple tips to follow and enjoy the highest performance from your solar panel!
4 Effective Tips to Maintain Solar Panels in Australia
1. Cleaning The Solar Panel
Your solar PV systems need periodic cleaning to stay efficient. The frequency of cleaning a solar system depends on multiple factors such as:
- If you have trees, then you will need to make sure there are no pollen or dander on the panel.
- If birds actively fly around your house, you will need to clean the apparent droppings from the birds.
You can take suggestions from your best solar company in Australia about cleaning frequency as well as how to clean the solar PV systems. Alternatively, you can ask for professional help to clean your solar panels.
2. Monitor Daily Performance
When you get the solar panel installed, you will get a user manual and demo given by the best solar company in Australia. The engineer of the company will also tell you how much performance to be expected from this system in different climate conditions.
You should monitor the performance of your best solar panels Sydney daily if you can or on an alternate day to assure it is performing efficiently.
If there is anything wrong with the performance:
- Clean the system yourself
- Remove any shading or obstacles blocking sunshine
- Call your solar panel company and ask for professional help
3. Keep Eyes On Shading
All solar PV systems need to get exposed to direct sunlight. In any case, no shading should create an obstacle. Therefore, you must make sure there is no shading covers the solar panels. The best solar panel installers Sydney makes sure of this by following these steps:
- Installation of the best solar panels Sydney
- Installing them in a way that they get maximum and direct sunlight
- Give the required recommendations to the customer such as keep monitoring bird drops or trees
4. Keep a Close Eye On The Inverter
Your inverter distributes the solar energy throughout the house, so you use that energy and gain the benefit of having the best solar panels australia. Therefore, it is necessary to make sure the inverter works efficiently. In the demo of the solar system, you will also receive a demo of the inverter and the meaning of its different flashing lights.
- Make sure to contact your provider as soon as you see the wrong light flashing on the inverter.
- The provider will take the required steps to make sure everything works efficiently.
These are four easy to apply steps for effective maintenance of your solar PV systems or search for solar panel maintenance Sydney, solar panel maintenance companies in Sydney.
Also, check our Customer referral program and get a $100 reward.