When it comes to the best residential and commercial solar panels in Sydney, the 13.2 kW solar system is one of the best-selling and recommended solar systems. Once you have decided to invest in a commercial solar panel system, the 13.2 kW solar panel system would help you lower your electricity bills every month. It will help your company’s bottom line grow even more.
Make Solar Work For Your Business and Organization
This is the most commonly installed commercial solar panel system in Australia.
Considering the rising electricity bills and power consumption, it makes sense for you to opt for the solar panel, keeping in mind its durability and affordability.
What Is The 13.2 kW Solar System?
- This solar system is a grid-tie solar system powering commercial spaces and homes in Australia.
- It can be installed easily on any type of surface either flat or tilted.
- The monocrystalline solar panels give the 13.2 kW solar system the perfect appearance and finish.
- The top-notch photovoltaic cells are capable of tapping sunlight with improved efficiency.
- The High-grade solar PV cells also offer quick energy conversion rates and have a long life.
- It is manufactured according to the guidelines of the Clean Energy Council (CEC).
Where Is The 13.2 kW Solar System Used?
There are several locations and business premises that can leverage the benefits offered by a 13.2 kW solar power system. These include:
- Small and large factories
- Solar farms
- Large scale commercial projects
- Commercial properties
- Investment Properties
- Schools, universities, and colleges
Cost of The 13.2 kW Solar System
- The price tag of this one of the best commercial solar panels in Sydney increases with the increase in specifications.
- The general thumb rule regarding the cost of installation of a standard solar PV system is approximately $1 per watt.
- It will cost approximately $6999 to $17999 inclusive of the rebates and taxes.
Factors Affecting The Price of 13.2 kW Solar Power System
- Energy consumption
- Type of installation
- Size of the inverter
- Size of the battery
- The capacity of solar cells
The specifications directly influence the total cost of this commercial solar panel system. However, in the end, it comes down to the size of the commercial premises or property on which it is to be installed.
How Much Energy Is Generated By a 13.2 kW Solar Power System?
- On average, a 1 kW solar system generates approximately 4 kWh of electricity, every day.
- The 13.2 kW solar system has the potential to generate 100 kWh of energy at an efficiency rate of 75%.
The amount of energy produced depends on several factors such as:
- Geographical location
- Tilt angle and alignment
- Local weather and climatic conditions
- Amount of shading
- Inverter efficiency
- Age of the solar panels
- Performance metrics of solar panels and other components
If you are exploring commercial solar panels in Sydney, the 13.2 kW solar power system would be an ideal choice for industrial units and commercial establishments.